2020年10月14日水曜日

To maintain motivation

 In October seventh, there was second class of English-language education. I learned about motivation. Motivation is important not to give up something, but it is difficult. The reason is, I must not make  a vague plan to motivate. If the plan is abstract, most people will be remiss in their efforts.

In the meantime, I introduce how to motivate by myself. I have trouble in getting up early so much, but I have to do it to take classes. I set the alarm by my smartphone, and the sound is my favorite music. I also listen to music when I start to study something. I can’t concentrate if my room is too quiet, so it helps me so much. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Linking study to your favorite music is a nice idea! It is always true that what you like can most positively influence you. (Koyo)

    返信削除