2020年10月21日水曜日

The factors of learners

 There are many thing which influences to learn, and they are our age, our characters, and so on. I started to study English when I was 12 years old, so I am worried about my pronunciation in English. I learned that it is better to study foreign language when we’re young. I couldn’t study when I was a little child, but I won’t make my children study foreign language when they are young in the future. To study them is so important, but it’s so difficult and hard. I don’t think I can make them do it perfectly, and it’s not good to force children to study. I understand to learn it as soon as we can is so necessary, so it’s so difficult question. 

2 件のコメント:

  1. The factors of learners
    Learner factors

    it’s so difficult question
    it’s such a difficult question

    返信削除
  2. Right. We cannot force them what to do. However, we can provide them with options for their inquiry. Letting them touch English may be a nice attempt. (Koyo)

    返信削除