2019年6月12日水曜日

BR2-03 Superbird

It's so strange story.  Superbird is a space craft. The space craft made a forced landing. The craft was in five people, but four people was killed by the accident. One people wasn't died by it, and she was interviewed by a announcer, because many people wanted to know about the accident. The superbird's astronaut was landing somewhere, and she wasn't her planet. I thought the five people is earthlings, but the people is spacemen! Superbird was landing on the earth! It's so difficult story for me.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I like this story because I'm excited to enter the imaginary world as the superbird. She is the key person who tells us the fact at that time. I love traveling, so I wish I could ride the space craft.

    返信削除
  2. I read this book. You says that it is a difficult story, and I think so. If the pwesonality of main character was opposit, the ending would be bad...

    返信削除
  3. I also read this book. I like this story because I hadn't ever read strange books like this. I enjoyed reading a lot!

    返信削除