2018年10月17日水曜日

BR1-02 Stories of Princes & Princesses

This story has four stories. First, the story is  ”The clumsy prince” . Second is ”The princess who wouldn't get married” . Third is " The princess and the pig boy". Forth is " The smelly prince". First story is the prince is so clumsy. I'm so worried him, but he ws rescued princess. It was so cool. Second story is the princess who didn't want to married. Her father want her to married, so he let her to marry poor man. I was so surprised the climax. Third story is the prince is so poor. He fell in love with a rich princess, but she didn't love him. He didn't give up her, so he  worked her palace. I was so surprised his action.  Forth story is the prince is smelly. He is so dirty and evil. I didn't like him at first. One day, he capture a princess to marry. I was so excited the climax.
 The book is in the Usborne  Young Reading series. It has nice illustrations. I recommend everyone read it.

Christopher Rawson.(2007) London;Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿