2019年7月17日水曜日

BR2-11 Dead Cold

A body was found at the swimming pool, and the dead girl is a university student who studied about journalism. Detective Flick Laine is a police who was killed her partner by a criminal two months ago, so she couldn't heel a broken heart, yet. Although she couldn't heel it, she had to find her killer, and first he found out the big story she was working on before her death. The student surveyed about the big news, so she was killed by the killer because the killer didn't want  everyone to know about that. What is the big news? Who is the killer? I want you to read this book!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I also read this book. And, we talked about this book is class. As you saied, there are unclear things in this book. When I read mystery stories in English, I sometimes can't understand the trick well. So, I want to speak about mystery books with you again.

    返信削除