2019年7月3日水曜日

BR2-10 Bad Company

The Story's about mystery. A woman who named Claudia Engel found in the beach, and she was killed by someone. Helen and Brian and police officers, and they tried to find the killer. Brian was young, so Helen had to find the killer with him with taking care of him. Claudia worked a music company, so they think the killer is a member of the company. Helen and Brian talked with the company's workers. They said Claudia was clever, but she was selfish. Therefore, she was hated by the workers. All of them was likely to kill her. Who was the killer?
I think it's so interesting because we can enjoy mystery and Brian's growth! I want you to read this book!

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I also read it, and it was interesting. Then, You said the trick which is messy was bad. I also don't like simple stories. Therefore, it was good that I could share that with you during the discussion.

    返信削除