2018年12月12日水曜日

BR1-11 The Billy Goats Gruff

Once upon a time, three billy goats lived on a farm, in the shadow of a mountain. (p.3)

One winter, there was very little food on the farm. They were hungry, so they had to move. they decided to go to Juicy Fields. They had to cross a bridge to go to there, but terrible troll live near the bridge. Youngest and middle goats were so terrified. I wonder Troll live in there is truth? Were they safe?
The oldest goats got separated from his brothers. I worried about them. The youngest tried to cross the bridge. The troll was appeared!! It's so scary! The troll was hungry. The youngest said that my brother is taster than me, so troll waited for the goat. The middle appeared. Troll was so hungry. The middle said my oldest brother is the fattest. I think they were so miserable. They are cowards! The oldest appeared. Troll tried to eat him, but the oldest was so strong. he won the troll. It's so amazing! He became a hero! I was so surprised!

This book is in the Usborne Young Reading series. It has cute illustrations. I want everyone to read this book.

Jane Bingham(2004). The Billy Goats Gruff. London: Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿