2018年12月12日水曜日

BR1-10 Parallel

An young woman is died by a man. The man is a killer, Mac. One day, A man came to see Mac to ask a job. The man told Mac about parallel world. Mac living the parallel world is a priest. It's difficult for me to understand.Who is the woman? Does she have relation to this story? Parallel world? Why this world's Mac  and Parallel world's Mac  do different job? The man said that if you work for me, I'll take you parallel world. The man and Mac came parallel world by mysterious train. I think it's so mysterious to go to parallel world by train. Mac met Parallel world's Mac. He ask him that "Why he became priest? " He answered his parents died by car accident and he was so angry about that. When he went to church, He wasn't getting angry. So he is become priest. Mac was shocked. After he met the priest, he met a woman he killed. The man said that the woman is my daughter. I don't know what the story tell the reader. I think this story is very difficult.

This book is in the Cambridge English Readers series.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿